Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Find Counsel from Our Austin Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Accident victims of motorcycle accidents are offered very little protection
when they are involved in a collision. Riders are more likely to suffer
serious injuries and
even death as a result. If you are a motorcyclist, it may be useful to learn about
the various causes of
motorcycle accidents. This may be helpful in preventing a future accident.
What Causes Motorcycle Crashes?
Most motorcycle accidents involved a motorcycle and another vehicle. The
other vehicle is usually the one that collides into the motorcycle in
a head-on crash. These accidents may also have fatal results for the motorcyclist.
Here are other examples of the types of collisions that occur:
- Cars make a left-hand turn and crashes into the motorcycle
- Car strikes motorcycle as it is passing through the intersection
- Driver fails to notice when a motorcyclist is passing
- Motorcyclist is lane splitting, and another vehicle fails to maintain distance
- Road conditions cause the motorcyclist to lose control
- A defective product in either the vehicle or motorcycle causes an accident
Whether it is the fault of the motorcyclist or the driver of the vehicle,
it will be up to the insurance companies to decide. As Austin
injury lawyers, our job is to protect our clients’ best interests and advocate
for them during the claims process.
Contact a Winning Team Today!
Over the years, Komie & Morrow, LLP has achieved
many successes for our clients, helping them find the means to help them recover. Compensation
can help cover the costs of medical treatments, repairs to your motorcycle,
and emotional suffering. We operate on a
contingency-fee basis, which means
we do not charge you any fees unless we obtain a successful case outcome.
Get 60+ years of combined experience behind you. Request your
free case consultation.
Se habla Español.